What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 5 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your ID Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Scots Dining.
Flex DollarsFlex Dollars may be used at any Monmouth College Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal ExchangeYou may also use one five Meal Swipes per week at Scotland Yard, located in Stockdale Center. The Meal Swipe includes one meal and one beverage.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at our dining hall.
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the dining services office at Rm 125 Stockdale Center, open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Flex Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Flex Dollars.
- First Day of Fall Meal Plans 8/23
- Last Day to Change Fall Meal Plan 8/31
- First Day to Change Spring Meal Plans 11/30
- First Day of Spring Meal Plans 1/10
- Last Day to Change Spring Meal Plan 1/18